PiShield is a proprietary coating technology that provides durable antimicrobial protection for surfaces.
Surfaces + Science is How PiShield Works:
A unique coating forms a micro thin clear shield on surfaces providing effective durable antimicrobial protection of the products by bonding to the treated substrate.
PiShield Antimicrobial coating may be applied to certain product surfaces in commercial or residential locations for non-food contact uses. PiShield makes no public health claims. The coating platform’s antimicrobial properties do not protect users against bacteria, viruses or other germs. Coatings only protect the product, not the user.
• Preserves surfaces to protect products
• Surface coating active ingredient provides durable resistance to odor-causing bacteria, as well as mold and algae that can cause discoloration and staining
• Deodorizes by combating deterioration and mildew caused by bacteria, fungi and algae
• Durable micro thin shield mitigates growth of surface damaging mold and mildew between deep cleanings
• Regular removal of dust, dirt, and grime will not impact coating’s protective shield
MiSurfacute™ is an innovative platform—leading key development for both our liquid cleaners, and separate antimicrobial powder coatings—in which we’re discovering exciting progress from our diligent Research and Development Teams. Pison’s R&D Lab is pioneering this and future disinfectant formulations to work with manufacturers of furniture, textiles, equipment manufacturing, and various transportation industries…all to integrate production of a more beneficial and durable surface for a product’s useful life.
Coats + protects.
More powerful than traditional cleaning products.
Designed to prevent wear and preserve surfaces.
Leaves a clear coating and acts instantly.
Works on any substrate hard surfaces, polymers and fabrics.